NEXT Tuesday, the Upper Hunter Shire Council will be hosting a meeting about the Merriwa to Willow Tree Road project at the Merriwa School of Arts.
Representatives from Douglas Partners, Transport for New South Wales, Public Works Advisory and Infrastructure New South Wales will be attending the meeting, which will include discussion about the most recent report findings.
Council is encouraging those who have been affected by the road closure to attend however, those who wish to attend must RSVP.
Where: Merriwa School of Arts, Bow Street, Merriwa, NSW 2329;
When: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm;
RSVP required: Tickets can be purchased by clicking here.
- Merriwa-Willow Tree Road officially closed – January 21, 2021
- Government investigating Merriwa-Willow Tree Road – January 12, 2021
- Request to close Merriwa-Willow Tree Road – November 19, 2020
- Take two: Merriwa Willow Tree Road another $7 million – November 9, 2020
- Merriwa Willow Tree Road $2 Million Rehabilitation – September 29, 2020
- Editorial: Merriwa-Willow Tree Road Damage Control – August 13, 2020
- Will Locals Pay the Price for Willow Tree Road? – June 26, 2020
- Merriwa – Willow Tree Road: “A Disaster” – June 25, 2020
- Botched Roadwork Will Cost Ratepayers Millions – June 23, 2020
- What Merriwa Locals Say About Willow Road Failure – June 12, 2020
- Willow Tree Road: Uninsured and Another Loan – June 9, 2020