Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, please let me introduce myself, I am Kate Fraser and I would like to represent you as an Independent in NSW Parliament.
I have lived in Scone all my life served as a Councillor for 15 years on the Scone Shire Council, and 9 years a s a Director on the Rural Lands Board.
I am married to Nairn Fraser, a retired equine veterinarian, and together we have three children, George, Alister and Annie and have four grandchildren.
My father was the Senator The Hon. Sir Alister McMullin. My grandfather, W.J. (‘Knockout’) Smith, founded the St Aubins Stud in 1936.
This electorate needs someone that will listen and act on your behalf and as an Independent I can do that.
I SUPPORT THESE ISSUES:
- I will advocate for better roads. It is only right that money generated in this electorate is used to improve our roads and infrastructure
- Our community needs more access to public transport to help people get to medical appointments, for university students to be able to live at home and commute to classes
- I will advocate to keep TAFE in rural areas providing quality program
- I support looking for more diversified industry
- I do not support cost shifting from State to Local Governments
- I do not support mining in the Upper Hunter Shire
Vote 1 Kate Fraser Independent Candidate for the state seat of Upper Hunter.