- Perm Part Time- 2 days per week
- Scone based; immediate start
- Rural background/ knowledge essential
Our Client is a well-established Scone based business offering a comprehensive, professional bovine Artificial Breeding service for both the beef and dairy industries across the Eastern Seaboard.
They are seeking an experienced and capable MYOB Bookkeeper to assume this critical role within their small, family friendly team, two days per week (one of which days MUST be Wednesday, & the other ideally a Monday).
Duties will include the following selection criteria;
- Managing the day to day accounting transactions
- Preparing monthly accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards and petty cash
- Managing the AP function including the processing of invoices due for payment
- Managing the AR function including the allocation of payments
- Credit control of overdue payments
- Processing the small payroll and other related payroll tasks
- Despatching semen (training will be provided)
- Ad hoc duties as requested
Reporting to the business owner you would need to be extremely proficient in MYOB and be an ‘organisational Guru’.
A warm, friendly, outgoing personality and an understanding of the rural industry will be essential to enable you to liaise with the staff and our Client’s customers with ease.
An attractive hourly contractor rate will be negotiated and can be paid on monthly invoice should the successful candidate have an ABN.
Applications should be forwarded, quoting Reference no. 1033ED, to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a response will be sent to the email address from which you apply.
We encourage you to use a private or confidential email address at all times.