THIS weekend locals can grab a free sausage sizzle at the Scone Royal Hotel, dress up and put a bet on at the Willow Tree Cup in Quirindi or browse the the Denman farmers and artisans market.
Free BBQ at the Royal
- What: Free BBQ every Friday to celebrate the end of the week, get a Free sausage Sandwich with any drink purchase;
- When: Friday June 4, 4 pm;
- Where: Royal Hotel Motel Scone, 119 Kelly Street.
Jemma Beech Duo at the Railway
- What: Come and join the Dynamic Duo Jemma & Jesse in the beer garden, these guys perform all of the classics and are sure to get you up and dancing;
- When: Friday June 4, 7 pm;
- Where: Railway Hotel, 12 – 14 Market Street Muswellbrook.
Bill Rose Sports Complex Park Run
- What: This Saturday the park run team are preparing to turn up the heat for their weekly Park Run;
- When: Saturday June 5, at 8am;
- Where: Bill Rose Sports Complex, 27 – 35 Kingdon Street, Scone.
Willow Tree Cup
- What: Willow Tree Cup at Quirindi Racecourse, with a six race TAB program and fashion on the field.
- When: Saturday June 5, 9 am;
- Where: Quirindi Racecourse, East St, Quirindi.
Scone Aero Club Hollywood Cocktail Party
- What: Put on your fanciest frock, suit up or rock you favourite movie character and come celebrate the re-opening of the Scone Aeroclub with cocktails, great company and delicious food;
- When: Saturday June 5, 6 pm;
- Where: Scone Aero Club, 168 Satur Road.
Denman Farmers Market
- What: The Denman Farmers & Artisans Market is a predominantly producers only market in the Upper Hunter Valley. Fresh fruit & vegetables, nuts, oils and olives, meat, cheese & dairy, and lots of locally grown plants, seeds and seedlings as well as locally grown cut flowers;
- When: Sunday June 6, 8 am to 12 pm;
- Where: Ogilvie Street, Denman.