The Emirates Park Scone Cup Race Day
The Emirates Park Scone Cup Race Day. Since 1947 the Scone community has embraced the running of the Scone Cup.
The Scone Cup Carnival offers an exciting racing experience, fully catered marquee packages are available.
Follow the crowds for fabulous food, fun and entertainment.
- When: 11am -6pm.
- Where: Scone Race Club, Bunnan Road, Scone.
- Contact: Scone Race Club: 02 6545 1814
The Horse Centre Exhibition
The Upper Hunter is one of only three renowned equine regions in the world.
Come and see the pictorial and visual story of how the horse has played an important role in Australia’s history.
Learn why Scone is considered the horse capital of Australia.
The centre also has all of the festival merchandise, souvenirs, local produce and local wines.
- When: 9am -5pm free entry.
- Where: Scone Visitor and Information Centre, corner of Kelly and Susan Streets, Scone.
- Contact: 02 6540 1300
‘Big Blue’ Horse Sculpture by Rick Adams
‘Big Blue’ is a two piece sculpture of a full size draught horse in a feeding stance.
The sculpture is constructed of a steel frame covered by bright blue bailing twine.
- When: Visible from the street 24 hrs.
- Where: Saunders Honda, Kelly Street, Scone.
Scone Arts and Crafts Members Exhibition
Gold coin donation for the upkeep of the hall.
- When: 10am-4pm.
- Where: Scone Arts and Crafts Hall, Kingdon Street, Scone.
- Contact: Pam : 0418 441 128
Saturday, May 14, 10:00am-4:firstname.lastname@example.org
Scone Horse Festival Linedancing Weekend
Fiday meet and greet hosted by Muswellbrook Linedance Express.
- When: 7pm-10pm.
- Where: Aberdeen Sports and Recreation Club, New England Highway, Aberdeen.
- Contact: Pamela Smith : 02 6543 2728
Horse Festival Community Calendar.