A few people have asked how they can download their Covid-19 vaccination record, which people will need to be able to produce for a range of activities such as catching flights where airlines require passengers to be vaccinated, going to some restaurants or taking advantage of the easing of some government pandemic restrictions.
In New South Wales, the first easing of restrictions will be on Monday, September 13 when a group of up to five fully vaccinated adults can gather outdoors for an hour for “recreation” such as a picnic for an hour. However, you will need to be able to show your vaccination record if asked.
The NSW government is working to develop an app which allows you to check in with your QR code and show your vaccination certificate at the same time.
In the meantime, you can:
- download a pdf copy of your vaccination
- download an electronic copy to your Apple iphone wallet or
- order a printed copy of your vaccination record.
If you have trouble doing the steps below, you can phone the Scone Neighbourhood Resource Centre who can help you: 02 6545 2562.
To access and download your vaccination record:
- First if you want to download the certificate into your iPhone wallet, you will need to do the following steps on your phone.
- Open your MyGov account (please note this is different from your MyGovID). Click on this link to take you to the home page: MyGov.
- If you don’t have a MyGov account set up, you can click on the link to create a MyGov account and follow the prompts.
- Next you will need to check Medicare is linked under “Your Services” on the homepage.
- If it isn’t, click on “Link another Service” under the list of “Your Services” and follow the prompts to connect them. You may also want to link other services like the ATO and MyHealthRecord.
- Then on your MyGov home page you’ll see a link “COVID-19 vaccination status. Get proof of your vaccinations”. Click on the link.
- Click on the name of person you want the record for and you can either:
- View immunisation history statement (pdf) and download/print the the certificate, or
- View covid-19 digital certificate (pdf) and this gives you the option to download it into your iPhone wallet.
Again, if you have any problems in downloading the certificate, or printing it, please phone Lee at the Scone Neighbourhood Resource Centre who can help you get the certificate: 02 6545 2562.