HUNTER New England Health have reported another 93 cases of covid in the past 24 hours, including one new case in Muswellbrook and one in Singleton.
There are now 17 active cases in Muswellbrook, 10 of unknown origin and 16 active cases in Singleton, 11 of unknown origin.
There were an additional 17 cases in Cessnock, a total of 129 active cases, with 102 of unknown origin.
The roadmap for reopening New South Wales is being reviewed today by Premier Perrottet and some changes are expected to be made, with the new Premier flagging some further restrictions may be eased.
State covid numbers:
- 594 new covid cases
- 959 people hospitalised
- 188 people in intensive care
- 93 people are ventilated
- 10 people have died
- 1 in their 40s
- 1 in their 60s
- 4 in their 70s
- 2 in their 80s
- 2 in their 90s
Cases by local district health service:
- 144 are from South Western Sydney
- 95 are from Western Sydney
- 93 are from Hunter New England
- 55 are from South Eastern Sydney
- 51 are from Illawarra Shoalhaven
- 44 are from Sydney
- 33 are from Nepean Blue Mountains
- 30 are from Central Coast
- 15 are from Northern Sydney
- 12 are from Southern NSW
- 8 are from Western NSW
- 3 are from Northern NSW
- 2 are from Mid North Coast
- 1 is from Murrumbidgee
- 1 is from Far West
- 2 are in correctional settings
- 5 are yet to be assigned to an LHD