HUNTER New England Health have said they are concerned about testing rates in the Upper Hunter and Muswellbrook, as cases of covid begin to spread throughout the regions.
People who have even the mildest of symptoms such as a scratchy throat, are urged not to assume it is hay fever or a mild cold, please get tested to help slow the spread of the virus in the local community.
UPDATE: HNEH have advised there are two venues of concern in Muswellbrook and testing hours in Muswellbrook have been extended for tomorrow. Read more: Contact venues identified in Muswellbrook.
Covid testing is available at:
- Where: Merriwa Multipurpose Centre, 46 Mackenzie Street, Merriwa.
- When: 1:45pm – 2:45pm, Monday to Friday.
- Bookings: 02 6532 5000
Murrurundi – drive through
- Where: Wilson Memorial Hospital, Paradice Road, Murrurundi.
- When: 1pm – 2pm, Monday to Friday.
- Bookings: 02 6546 9000
- Where: Main carpark, Muswellbrook Hospital, Brentwood Street, Muswellbrook.
- When: 9:30am-11:30am, Monday to Friday.
- Where: Scott Memorial Hospital, Stafford Street, Scone.
- When: 9:30am-11:30am and 2pm-4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Bookings: 02 6540 2100
Tags: Covid testing